.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Batam here we come!

Ok, I'm all geared for a weekend getaway at Batam, Indonesia ..
I'm checking out some cool todo's and how-tos in some of
my forums ..tic tac tic tac..

This short trip is going to be worthwhile and superduper exciting!
I can feel it in my booooones! Wooot!


Here are few of the pictures I have gathered .


Barelang Bridge. . . Hope I can get my own version shots of this.
They say, this is a hidden place in Batam??? It's called Nongsa...



Kampong side of Batam..








there's an option to go on wakeboarding too...I like!!!
Speedboating..

gokaaaaart!! I don't wana miss this one !

Woooosh!
Who says Batam is only for a nice treat of Spa's and villas?

Will be posting cool pics when we are back...:)