.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Troubled.. Emotionally Ripped off!


I don't know what to write, as I am not composed and I am emotionally ripped off. I have a lot of things on my mind, things I so wanted to share with everyone but I succumbed to the idea that my problems and my worries are all mine to bear. I guess, I could only let you know I'm troubled. I will have to confine myself to my room, cry if I have to but in silence. I know I am supposed to be happy. I should be happy and wear that cheerful smile wherever I go. . But one can't really fake his feelings, well at least for me.. that's what I am.

The most useful things to do now are perhaps to entertain my thoughts and my emotions with other things.. like facebook or some cheap thrills from pc games, or tap my phone and exchange messages with good old friends.. I just love my friends. Their silly messages always make me smile..

I have thought about smoking just for plain curiousity's sake.. Oh the urge to try things that are forbidden or simply just against my principles, they get more intense when I have problems .So these stuffs get on my head. but yeah I won't try these things..

I guess there's a secretive side in me, although I still think I always express my mind. However sometimes silence and just zipping my lips give me a little of that peace I so want although it may wear off and am back drowning in unexplainable dilemma again.

For now I share my feelings, my sentiments, my worries and everything that's bugging my soul to my GOD. HE alone can give me relief, refuge, strength and peace. But I request you to pray for me, even if you don't know me and you don't know what am going through right now. Your prayers can do a lot. Thank you.