.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Ellen DeGeneres Quits American Idol

Ellen DeGeneres is quitting American Idol. Oh why ! Oh why! Ellen released the following statements:

"I told them I wouldn’t leave them in a bind and that I would hold off on doing anything until they were able to figure out where they wanted to take the panel next. It was a difficult decision to make, but my work schedule became more than I bargained for. I also realized this season that while I love discovering, supporting and nurturing young talent, it was hard for me to judge people and sometimes hurt their feelings. I loved the experience working on Idol and I am very grateful for the year I had, I am a huge fan of the show and will continue to be."
This is surprising. I didn't think, she'd leave American Idol so quickly. But who is going to replace her? That we shall find out soon.

Goodbye Ellen!