.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





How To Lose 2 Kilos in 3 Days?

This is based on my experience. This method of losing weight worked for me. It's been almost 2 weeks since I made the 3 day losing weight diet and I've not return to my original weight. Don't worry I'm not selling products here. I'm just sharing what worked for me because this might work for you too. Who knows! So how did I loose weight in 3 days time? What diet did I indulge into?

Here's basically what I did. I went to an apple, vegetable, water diet. I was only getting more or less 400 calories a day. Okay, this may not sound healthy to you, but what matters to me is that it worked. And all I did was do it in 3 days time. 

My Daily Diet Plan for 3 days:

Breakfast:
  • 1 medium sized apple
  • 1 cup coffee or milk

Lunch:
  • 1 medium sized apple
  • 1 cup of vegetable soup or  green veges (I used cups)

Dinner:
  • 1 medium sized apple
  • Vegetables/ fish/meat (just very little) 
  • Milk (optional)

As you notice, I didn't have anything for snacks. It's because I did not eat snacks. But if I was hungry then, I'd grab another apple, just one. And I drunk plenty of water, water, water, just to fill my stomach. There is no exercise involved as well.  I was able to do this in 3 days because I was just at home. If I was working then I'd collapse probably due to extreme hunger. As I was at home, I had minimal movements. With very little calorie intake, I managed to shed off 2 kilos in 3 days time. I've tried so many diet programs because I wanted to get back to shape after I gained 6 kilos but it's either I don't lose weight or I  if Idid, I'd regain the pounds after a few days. But this latest method however worked for me. I don't think I lose only the fluids from my body because it's almost 2 weeks since day 3 and my weight sits perfectly on a 47kilos. I couldn't believe at first how easy it was to get rid of excess weights. But it's real.

I don't in any way recommend this. This is for information purposes only. If you want to try this diet, you do so at your own risk. This is a drastic diet and by that there is even higher risk.