.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Effects of Not Drinking Coffee for 2 weeks!

Admitting that I am a coffee-holic is easy! I'm not the only addict especially in this modern fast world of ours, right? No big deal. I used to take a few cups daily of my favorite coffee 3 n 1 mixture. I used to drink during breakfast, a few hours after lunch, then in evening, before bedtime.. sometimes at midnight during long hours of cramming for examinations and preparing school projects. My coffee was my best companion especially when I was too occupied with school/work, when I was stressed and tired and needed a sudden boost of energy to stimulate my senses. Coffee is stimulating. It makes you instantly alert and attentive. Plus the antioxidants! The good things about coffee...

How about the not so good side effects of coffee. Coffee is addicting. And if you take too much of coffee with all the caffeine in it, it gives unpleasant results. Coffee stimulates the Central Nervous System causing an increase of "stress hormones", which makes you wide alert and attentive. But in the long run, this hurts our system. Imagine taking coffee everyday with that stress hormones in your body increasing day by day with every sip. This prevents one from relaxing. So eventually the drinker gets more stressed, lowering the immune system. Other side effects of coffee are fatigue, heart palpitations, irritability, bad skin condition, dry skin, sagging eyes and pimples! Oh yes girls, coffee can affect our looks and can trigger skin problems like pimple attacks! If you are having pimples and you don't know the culprit, and you are a coffee drinker, why not take the challenge to stop drinking coffee for a week or two and you will see an improvement in your skin condition.

Here's my story:

I refused amidst the violent protest of my inner self to drink coffee (and soda). It was a struggle at first. But I succeeded in not drinking coffee for 2 weeks. A forced deprivation! My sole intention was to see how my skin will improve without the caffeine on my system.

And the results??? Amazing indeed! My skin improved tremendously. Just after three days of no coffee, I noticed my facial skin looked plump, fresh, renewed and not dry. The skin around my eyes improved as well. Best of all, on the third day, I did not see any new pimple coming. And the pimple free skin continued for the duration of 2 weeks.  (I was worried only about the scars then)

So, my personal tip, if you have pimples, try skipping coffee and soda and you will see your skin condition will improve. Give it two weeks at least.
By the way, the other day, I drank coffee, as I really missed how it taste, and guess what,  a new zit just came out. Now I felt sorry. Anyway, I'm back to not drinking coffee again!

Till next time..

Happy holidays!