.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Meaning of Kisses: Know What a Kiss Means!

A kiss is a gesture of our affection to another person. But when it comes to the opposite sex, what does a kiss really mean? What does a kiss on the hand mean? How about a kiss on the cheek? A kiss on the neck? And of course a kiss on the lips? Ever wondered?

Here are the answers to your sexylicious inquiries- The Meaning of Kisses:
Kiss on the hand
- I adore you.

Kiss on the cheek
- I just want to be friends.

Kiss on the neck
- I want you.

Kiss on the lips
- I love you.

Kiss on the ears
- Let's have some fun.

Kiss on the nose
- Let's get silly.

Kiss anywhere else
- You're the best.

Kiss on the forehead
- I care for you! (akin to what parents do to their children)


An average person spends spends two weeks of their life kissing! That's a lot of kissing! :)

Don't forget to share this article. Also like us on facebook! :)