.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Tea Tree Oil to Treat Acne: Tea Tree Spot Stick Review

Tea Tree Oil is very effective in treating acne and other skin disorders. Tea Tree Oil has anti fungal, anti viral, anti bacterial properties. Here are a few of the disorders that Tea Tree Oil can cure:

1. Bad Breath
2. Cold Sores
3. Body Odor
4. Acne

Tea Tree Oil is obtained from the leaves of Melaleuca Alternifolia, a plant native to Australia. You can find tea tree oil in stores and in beauty shops. Tea Tree Oil is also a major component of many beauty products such as lotions, creams, gels, etc.

Tea Tree oil due to its anti bacterial property kills skin dwelling bacteria that causes acne. Tea Tree Oil is effective as spot treatment on pimples and other skin disorders.


I use tea tree oil now to help control my breakouts. And yes I am now acne free, but I still have scars on my face. My beauty regimen will be revealed in my upcoming post. So if you want to know all the products I use to stop acne, you can subscribe to my blog now or just follow me on facebook.. :)

Anyway, back to Tea Tree Oil... I bought a Tea Tree Spot Stick with natural tea tree and peppermint oils. I use it as spot treatment for my acne and other skin blemishes.  Of course you can use the tea tree oil per se without peppermint if you want. Just buy one at drug stores or department stores. I, however find the Tea Tree Spot Stick very handy and effective.



I bought this one at WATSONS for Php 159.00. The peppermint gives you that cool soothing feeling. I apply it on my pimples, red bumps and other skin problems. It is very effective. The 8ml bottle which I bought should last up to 3 months.

P.S. I have no more acne now. I'm left with a few scars though. I will give you an update on my beauty regimen, with a step by step guide on how I successfully put an end to my acne problems. Please follow me on facebook and twitter..