.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





February Earnings Report: Close to $500

Yesterday I withdrew some money from my Paypal account in the amount of $170 which is tantamount to 7,632.13 php (pesos). At first, I hesitated to withdraw the money because I plan to invest into advertising for my marketing strategies. But then I was forced to when my phone went nuts. I thought I'd be needing a new phone. Besides I always want to see my atm cash growing instead of shrinking or stagnating.

Thanks to the internet, I get to earn even though am just staying at home. This love month I made close to $500 (which is not super good because I should get at least $1,000). I've got $110 check waiting to arrive on my doorsteps. I wonder what's taking it long to arrive. It should arrive this week.

This month of February is still a good month for me, even though I've been very inactive in blogging. I've got a few blogs running and making few cents to few dollars for me daily. I've been also receiving requests for advertising space, reviews and link ads.

I feel sick today so I will just make this post short and perhaps you just wait for my next article on money making.

Anyway, here are the screenshots of my paypal withdrawals. Please right click and open to enlarge the images.