.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





I'm Sick: Call the Doctor Very Quick!

It all started with a sore throat followed by cold hands and feet. It must be due to the hot weather aggravated by the daily brownout, plus my weakened immune system and the fact that I'd stay in the tub for a hour minimum.

Last night, my body gave up. I had runny nose while I watched "The Tooth Fairy" movie. I doubled my daily dose of vitamin C and drank pure lemon extracts before sleeping. I felt the unusual cold temperature in the air conditioned room but didn't shiver. It was tolerable but I knew something was wrong with my body.

This morning I woke up with a bad "cold". Up to now, I have difficulty breathing. My body is aching similar to the one I felt after a vigorous exercise. I think I need a good body massage. I get occasional chills and my voice started to sound hoarse.


I am isolated in my room now. The unwritten rule is that no one should get sick in the house because my sister in law is pregnant and my 5 year old niece has asthma just like me. But since I'm already sick, I have it as a responsibility to be very careful not to spread the disease. As much as possible I don't get near them and make sure I throw tissue papers properly, cover my nose and mouth when I sneeze or cough and make sure I always sanitize my hands with alcohol or just plain water and soap.

Now I'm medicating. I'm on water therapy. I take mega doses of vitamin C. I stay away from sweets, carbohydrates and starchy foods. I eat more fruits and vegetables, trying to eat 3 different kinds of fruits daily. Today I have mangoes, bananas and apples. I need to boost my immune system. I hate getting sick.

Uhmm.. I have to end this post now. I could feel my eyelids dropping. I'm tired and sleepy. 'till next time. Wish me well..