.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Britney Spears wants a duet with Justin Bieber

Britney Spears kicked off the music world will be back after such a long hiatus. Brit will be back to recording under the care of the cold hand of producer Sean Garrett. Previously, they had collaborated in 2007 and then through the song Toy Soldier.

"I'll go back to the studio with him. I love Britney. I want to help him grow. I want to do something that makes me around the world."

Britney's last album, titled Circus was launched in 2008 and followed the promo tour of the world, as quoted from page eonline.com.
"I'm glad he came back. I really want to get into the mind and find yourself a Britney how interesting it is. I do so with joy," he said.

Hmmm .. Is there any chance Britney will duet with Justin Bieber?
"I've been two times in collaboration with Justin. I'm very very happy. We're in the process of recording now. I met him three years ago. He had become a superstar, but he has not changed."

Well, is this the way for Britney to shine again?