.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Justin Bieber will publish a book of his life history

Justin Bieber
Pop singer 16-year-old has signed a deal with Harper Collins to publish his memoirs, titled "Justin Bieber: First Step 2 Forever: My Story ", the publisher said in a statementon Monday (2 / 8).











The book
is scheduled for circulation in October both in the United States and Britain.
The book "My Story" with a "hardcover" is expected to reveal the story of Canadian teenbirths rose to fame, an extraordinary event. The book will contain a variety ofimage-no-never-seen-before.
"Every day I wake up and count the blessings that I received," Justin said in a statement."My fans have played a huge role in it all and they helped me turn my dream every day.I'm very excited to share my little world with them through this book."
Justin's first time carving fame when she broadcast a translation of favorite tunes,hip-hop and R & B her on YouTube. At the age of 13, he signed a record deal and since then his albums sold more than 5 million copies. Video "Baby" is a music video the most watched in YouTube history, with more than 250 people visitors.